A tap on the “Survey” menu item brings into view the Survey screen with all active surveys.
Select any survey from the list to navigate to the Survey details screen where detailed information about the selected survey is displayed:
- Type (Survey, Canvass, PhoneBank, WalkList, Petition or configure more in CiviCRM (see Survey Set-up section in CiviCRM documentation)).
- Instructions for interviewers.
- Respondents section (shows the count of interviewed and reserved respondents of an interviewer (user) who logged in the application). 10 of 18 interviewed implies that 10 respondents were interviewed, 8 respondents aren’t interviewed (reserved)(see Pic. 16.1.2).
- Survey Summary Report (implemented as the Chart Pie of Respondents calculating the percentage of respondents by status interviewed (any result type), reserved, GO TV). The legends are displayed below the Chart Pie (see Pic. 16.1.2).
Configure a survey first in CiviCRM to be able to view it in CiviMobile. Follow these steps to set up a survey in CiviCRM (for more details, see Survey Set-up section in CiviCRM documentation):
- Create a custom group of questions:
- Go to Administer > Customize Data and Screens > Custom fields and click on “Add a Set of Custom Fields”.
- Set a name for a set of custom fields, select Activities (any type) for the “Used for” field and click “Save”.
- Start adding questions to the custom fields set.
- Create Contact profile with required fields to collect/update a required type of info
- Go to Administer > Customize Data and Screens > Profiles and click on “Add Profile”.
- Set Name for new CiviCRM profile and click “Save”.
- Start adding new profile fields. Select Individual as the type of CiviCRM record and then field type you want to include in this profile.
- Create Activity profile with all your questions
- Go to Administer > Customize Data and Screens > Profiles and click on “Add Profile”
- Set Name for Activity Profile and click “Save”.
- Start adding new profile fields. Select Activity as the type of CiviCRM record and then questions you want to include in this Survey profile.
- Create a survey
- Go to CiviCampaign > New Survey.
- SetTitle to be displayed on the Survey list screen.
- Configure your campaign by selecting Contact profile and Activity profile.
Then switch tabs to add Instructions for interviewers and Result options.