CiviMobile team will readily start integrating your branding strategy into CiviMobile app the moment you provide us with some basic information:
A logo will be displayed on the login screen of the branded app. Make sure to provide the logo in the vector format with side ratio from 1×1 and up to 4×1 (length to height). Following vector formats are accepted – SVG, AI.
3. Splash Screen
The splash screen appears while an app is launching. To give it the look of your nonprofit brand, take care to provide:
- Rectangular shape logo of any size up to 300×300 pixels. However, we recommend side ratio from 1×1 and up to 4×1 (length to height).
- Background color in HEX format. White color is used by default.
4. Splash Screen
Branded colors are set for different objects on CiviMobile screens (like background, fonts, links, buttons, etc.).
You may decide to provide branded colors in HEX format or use default ones, as suggested below:
Default Color Code
Default Color Name
5. Application Name
Come up with a name to be displayed on the header of the branded app instead of “CiviMobile” and used as the application name on your mobile device. We recommend using a name shorter than 12 symbols (including spaces and other specific symbols). A longer name could be partially cut on some devices.
- Good Name CiviMobile > will be displayed as “CiviMobile”
- Bad Name CiviMobile Client > will be displayed as “CiviMobile Cl…”
7. Info for AppStore and Google PlayMarket
We’ll get your branded app featured on AppStore and Google PlayMarket to give it optimal visibility. Since publishing the application in these markets imposes specific requirements, we ask you to provide the following information:
- Application Name for AppStore/PlayMarket. The branded app name should be up to 30 symbols (including spaces and other specific symbols).
- Application Description for AppStore/PlayMarket. The application description will include a short description/subtitle and long full description of the branded app.
up to 80 symbols
Subtitle – up to 30 symbols
Promo text – up to 170 symbols
up to 4000 symbols
Subtitle – up to 4000 symbols
- Screenshots for AppStore/PlayMarket. Up to 8 custom screenshots can be added to the descriptions. Find requirements to the images in the table below
- Format – JPEG or PNG
- Ratio – 2:1 if it is a portrait, or 16:9 for landscapes
- Size – min 320 pixels, max 3840 pixels
- Format – JPEG or PNG
- Max Size – 1242 x 2688 pixels (portrait) and 2688 x 1242 pixels (landscape)