CiviMobile Solutions, LLC (also referred to as ‘us’ or ‘we’) is the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You or user. It is any person that visits our Website or Application. Usually it does not matter whether user is registered in our Website or subscribed to it, or not, whether he/she is a CiviCRM registered user or not. In case we refer to some specific group of users (e.g. those who are registered in our Website) – it will be clear from the context.
- Anonymous data or anonymous information. It is data that does not identify you as a particular person. For example, digital distribution platforms may provide us with information how many people downloaded our application, how often they use our application, which pages of the application they attend, etc. Third-party service providers may provide us with information about people of which age and from which countries visit the Website. But we do not know who those people are, who exactly and when uses our application, where those people live, etc.
- Personal data or personal information. Means data that allows identifying you as a particular person.
- Website. Please pay attention, that when we use the word “Website” from a capital letter, we refer to our website https://civimobile.org or its any part (for example, web page). When we use the word “website” from a lowercase letter, we refer to its general meaning, that is to any website.
- Application. Please pay attention, that when we use the word “Application” from a capital letter, we refer to our mobile application CiviMobile that allows its users to connect to the CiviCRM database in a user-friendly way. When we use the word “application” from a lowercase letter, we refer to its general meaning, that is to any application designed to run on a mobile device such as a phone, tablet, or watch.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
While you use our Website, some information may be automatically collected, particularly:
- your interactions with our Website – such as time of the Website visit; pages or screens of the Website you viewed; how long you have been viewing each of them; your activity on each page or screen; your moving between pages or screens; referring Website details (for example, the URI you came through to arrive at the Website); the total number of your interactions with our Website for the entire period; the average duration of your interactions with our Website for the entire period; the date of the last view (when you initiated the interactions with our Website for the last time); document downloads; clicks on links leading to external websites; errors when you fill out forms; etc.;
- technical data – type of web browser; type of operating system (OS); device, its characteristics etc.;
- your IP address.
Such information does not identify you as a particular person directly. But it may identify a device you are using to visit our Website, its characteristics, your operating system, browser, language preferences etc.
We also collect your personal information you provide to us (for example, by registerring on our Website, or subscibing to the Website), which may include emails; usernames and passwords to your account on the Website.
We may receive some general information about use of our Application (for example, from AppStore, Google Play we may receive information how often the Application is used; which pages of the Application are used; how long the Application is used; which versions of the Application are installed; people of what age and from which countries use the Application; which language is used etc.), but such information does not allow to identify any user.
In addition, you may opt in push notifications in connection to using our Application. In this case we will transfer them to you. We neither save nor store information contained in such push notifications, but forward them to your device using Firebase Cloud Messaging. We only store information about number of push notifications sent from our proxy server to users in order to keep statistics. You can opt-out from receiving push notifications by turning them off in your device’s settings.
We may request access to some other applications on your device, such as photos, camera, calendar, contacts, microphone. We neither save nor store information available in such other applications. In case you decide to give such access, but later change your mind – you may opt out such access in your device’s settings.
CiviCRM registered user receives access to his/her CiviCRM account while using our Application. We do not have access to, collect or receive his/her CiviCRM credentials, other data he/she is dealing with while receiving access to his/her CiviCRM account while using our Application, do not hold or share them with third parties.
We do not knowingly collect information from minors.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Information collected automatically helps us to operate, maintain, support the Website and Application, to analyse and better understand their usage and performance, to improve and update them, to understand which parts of our Website and Application are of most interest, to understand your needs and interests, to develop other products and services.
We use your personal information you provide to us in order to maintain your account in our Website, to communicate with you, to reply to your requests, to request feedback from you, as well as to provide you with announcements, updates (for example, new features of our Application, etc.), support, and other information.
We may use your data for marketing and advertising purposes, particularly, in order to promote our services and products.
In case you do not want to receive marketing information from us, you shall refuse from receiving it by following the link contained in each email from us.
We may use your data otherwise in case you agreed to this and/or law requires it.
4. HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your personal information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with industry-standard encryption. Although no method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we implement generally accepted industry standards.
5. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data as long as you have an account on our Website and for one year after its closure for any reason.
In case you are subscribed to our Website updates without having an account on our Website, we store your personal data as long as you are subscribed and for one year after its termination.
Information, that may be automatically collected, is stored for 6 months after its receivement.
6. WILL YOUR DATA BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
Our users may be residents of any country of the world. As well as third parties prescribed above with whom we may share your data. Despite the place where any person is located, we implement generally accepted industry standards, when transferring your information to any third party (in case such transfer takes place at all).
We may share your data in case we are merged with or acquired by another company to the corresponding company. And we may share your information with our affiliated companies.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so. We also reserve the right to disclose such information to our accountants, advisors and attorneys to help us to comply with legal requirements, as well as to prosecute and defend in legal proceeding.
We may share your personal data for any other purpose with your consent.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Please be aware that every user has the following data protection rights:
- the right to be informed – you have the right to know about use of your personal data;
- the right to refuse – you may not provide us with your personal data. But in this case we may not be able to provide you with some services (for example, subscription, your personal account creation and maintenance, etc.);
- the right to access – you have the right to request from us confirmation whether we process your personal data, and request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a reasonable fee for providing you with copies;
- the right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate data concerning you and/or complete your incomplete data;
- the right to erasure – you have the right to request that we delete your personal data, under certain conditions. In this case we may cancel your account in our Website or your subscription to our Website;
- the right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data, under certain conditions;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data сoncerning you that we have collected to another organization, or to you, under certain conditions;
- the right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing,including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her – but we do not do anything like that;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Cookies are small, often encrypted text files, stored in your computer by your browser. They collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
We may collect cookies and other tracking technologies (like pixels, for example, Facebook pixel) when you visit our Website and/or Application.
10. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We may use third-party providers’ services such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google reCAPTCHA where cookies are set. For example, we may use Google Analytics, Google Ads to advertise our Website, Application, other products and services across the Internet. Because of these ads relevant for you will be displayed to you by placing a cookie on your web browser. In addition, such third parties’ cookies may be stored in your computer and may collect your information. And later we may receive such information in full or partially from such third party. Such cookies typically do not identify you directly and do not give access to your computer or mobile device. In general, the third-party providers will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
You can learn about Google policy under the following link – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
There is a number of different types of cookies. However, our Website mainly uses the following types of cookies (they may be set by our Website or by third-party providers):
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – they are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features;
- Performance Cookies – that are used to improve Website work. They collect information about how you use the Website, for example which web pages you go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and do not identify you as a user;
- Functionality Cookies – allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size and other parts of web pages that you can customize. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites;
- Advertising Cookies – are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
For more information about types of cookies please see https://cookiepedia.co.uk/classify-cookies.
11. HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES?
You can choose to opt-out of cookies by altering your web browser’s settings to reject cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
12. PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
14. HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: email@example.com
If you make any request according to your data protection rights, we have one month to respond to you.