Take over the information overload, jot down or share some insights from recent events, appointments by adding, viewing or editing notes in CiviMobile.
Follow these steps to access the notes:
- Tap the “More” button on the Menu tab bar of the contact profile
- Select the “Notes” menu button (Pic. 8.10.1) You’ll see the basic info about the note: title, short description, contact name of a person who created a note and date.
- Tap the selected note to view the Note details screen, which includes (Pic. 8.10.2): subject, author’s name (printed in blue allows access to the profiles, when in red – the access is restricted), view mode (private or public), note.
To edit or delete the note, tap the “Delete” or “Edit” icon in the upper right corner.
Follow these steps to create a note (Pic. 8.10.1):
- Tap the “+” button in the upper right corner to access the Note screen
- Fill in the required details: subject, privacy option selection (the “None” button allows public view; “Author Only” allows only admin user to access view mode), note itself
- Tap the “Save” button.