CiviMobile installation process is easy and requires no professional help. The guide below will provide you with step-by-step instructions.
Step 1. Install an API extension:
- Go to the CiviCRM administration panel
- Select Administer > System Settings > Extension
- Navigate to the Add new tab
- Click “Download” for CiviMobileAPI extension
- Click the “Enable” button
Step 3. Open the app on your smartphone and enter your CiviCRM website URL – a URL you enter to access your CiviCRM system or scan QR Code in the bottom-right corner of CiviCRM website.
Unauthenticated users may create their accounts in CiviCRM, if allowed by admin.
A launch screen will appear for first-time users providing detailed instructions and visual presentation of the steps required to start the app.
Next time you open the app, the login page will be skipped unless you log out of the app. To protect your CiviCRM data, CiviMobile supports PIN Code lock.