Did you ever think about improving the managing process in your organization? Do you want an all-in-one suite to manage people, projects, and everything in between? If yes, join our free webinar Сompetitive & Affordable CRM for Small/Middle-Size Non-Profit Organizations.
The right CRM system is the engine of many successful fundraising and nonprofit organizations. If you have team members, volunteers, donors, and supporters and want to improve interaction with them, you need the right CRM system. This large database stores all the contacts, information, and status of transactions your community works with. Thanks to CiviCRM and CiviMobile, you will not lose this data and will be able to evaluate the performance to increase the success of your NGO or nonprofit organization.
At the webinar, you can find a complete answer for:
- What type of software do you need for your organization?
- What is CiviCRM and CiviMobile?
- How to work with CiviCRM and CiviMobile for small/medium size NGOs?
- Basic configuration and useful features (especially for those who are always on the go).
Attendance is free after registration!
The webinar will be covered by:
- Maryana Cherkes, Delivery Director and Manager of CiviCRM Department at Agiliway
- Olga Korkishko, Project Manager of CiviCRM and CiviMobile Projects at Agiliway
Looking forward to meeting you soon! Don't forget to register!